Monday, January 5, 2015

Extremely Blessed

 
Have you ever been still and just allowed God to do his work?
 
I have been still for awhile and God showed up and turned out better than I expected it. Everything is falling into place. I feel like a new born.
 
I prayed for God to be the driver in my life because I know he has my back and knows what's best for me.
 
At first, I was a little hurt seeing my ex moved on to this person and that person but then I realized she was never meant for me. I had to take some time to heal. I had to focus my energy on just me. I had to fall back in love with me. Thank God, I have great friends and family that loves me and never left my side through the storm.
 
I thank God for everything because he used her moving on as a way to show me that I deserve better and he had it all planned out.
 
I didn't even realized how blessed I was until I was quiet.
 
I let go of everything and I'm no longer sad, hurt, or disappointed...
 
I learned a lot of things...but most importantly, I learned that I am extremely blessed....
 
I pray that God sends me the right person at the right time when it's time...
I pray that God continues to bless me financially...
I pray that God continues to bless my body (healthy within and outside)
I pray that God blesses me with so much more love for everyone...
I pray for my family, friends and great coworkers...
 
I love my life...but I had to fall back in love with myself...And God and time were my bestfriend.
 
So when you get down, take time to pray and allow God to be the driver of your life and things will start to fall back in place.
 
I love you and thanks for reading!
 
Learn to love more and more...Everyone needs it.

1 comment:

  1. Exactly what I needed to hear... It hasn't been easy, but I've been praying and progressing everyday!
    Amen!

    ReplyDelete