Friday, January 9, 2015

When a woman has been broken...

When a woman has been broken....

 
I have noticed that a lot of heterosexual women are broken and bitter in regards to men and new love...Noticed I said "heterosexual" "straight" women are broken...I don't really see this too much in the lesbian community...I think I know why.
 
Let's be honest, some men simply dog these women out. Get them pregnant when they have no intentions on becoming their husbands. Cheat on them with other women. Disrespect them to the core. Just treat them like crap after they get what they want from them. Use them and abuse them. I mean the list goes on.
 

Lesbians treat women so much better...Period.

Yes, we may treat our women just as some men but we love hard. We fall in love fast with one another. The relationship may not work, but our women don't leave the relationship bitter and broken. They just move on to another woman...Sad but true.
 
Lesbians move fast, fall out of love fast, fall in love fast...We all know this. Especially younger lesbians.
 
The older I get the more I look for consistency. I don't want to continue the cycle, I am ready to fall in love with the same person over and over again for a lifetime...However, there are some older lesbians that move fast just as much as younger lesbians, because they haven't  matured yet.
 
Trust me, I know some lesbians that are 35 and older still jumping from one person to another person...these are the ones to look out for..they aren't mentally mature and ready for a lifetime.
 
However, I must say lesbians love HARD...We treat our women better than most men. We don't want just sex, because in the first few months we are already saying "I love you."
 
When a woman has been broken, you have to take your time with her and get to know her. You have to show her that you are different from any man that she may have dealt with. You have to get to know her mind, body and soul...
 
But trust me, that mess is hard and you will get frustrated because she will push you away...She will treat you like she doesn't care but only because she is fearful of what could happen if she falls in love with you.
 
Some women become bitter and make comments such as I don't need love and etc...but you can get pass that if you just stay consistent...
 
I guess this blog post is only for lesbians interested in a straight woman...My next post will talk about our "Passion" for straight women...Not all lesbians but some of us love women in general rather they are straight, bi or lesbian.
 
Such as me....I love all women and I can't help who I fall for.


No comments:

Post a Comment