So I'm thinking of a topic, not sure what to discuss...I'm at peace (which is always good). I am crushing on someone, a bit heavy.
So let's talk about crushes...
I haven't crushed in so long, lol...when I'm in a relationship, I usually don't feel for no one but my partner...and now that I am single, my interest has been peaked. I had someone tell me that they never thought my ex deserved me...It's funny how people tell you things once the relationship is over. She said that I was too good for my ex...It made me feel good though because I love when people see how good of a person that I am. No fronting or bashing but none of my exes can say that I cheated on them, entertained others, lied, hit or anything on them...I am a great partner, if I say so myself.
Well back to crushing, when I find someone attractive on the inside and outside, I am usually amazed. I tend to crush far from behind without telling them for awhile...Simply because people put on their perfect face and personality so I need time to observe just to make sure she is who she represent herself.
Once I am sure that she is who she say she is...I have no problem telling her exactly how I feel.
Sometimes, I am very direct...Like very DIRECT, lol...I speak how I feel regardless of the situation. I don't like miscommunication, so I have to be very clear on my intentions upfront.
I have a weakness for women who are natural, thick, looks like the Jill Scott type. I have been attractive to the complete opposites as well...but I love em thick and just sexy as hell.
It turns me on when a woman wears heels...It just something about it that can't be explained...I love a sexy as woman, lol.
I love a woman who is mature, humble, God fearing, nice to the core and a simple loving person.
I dislike women who are stuck up and think they are better than the next...it turns me off.
But when I meet a woman like that, I tend to go slow because I'm very interested in getting to know her as a person first...sometimes, I move extra slow when I know she can eventually hurt me.
But when I have a crush, I usually go for it...as long as she is single. I'm not into married women or women in relationships...It's not my thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment