Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Who are you????

 
I remember back with my ex ex (an ex from years ago), we were at a friend's house for the New Year and someone asked me, "Who are you?" I answered and said my name and she said, "Yeah, but who are you?" I felt personally attacked and became defensive....
 
Years later, it all makes sense...lol
 
I have to figure who am I...sometimes I'm sure...and sometimes I'm not sure.
 
I feel that I am not the same person as I was last week, last month, last year and etc. I feel that I am evolving more and more each day...
 
But the core of me stays the same...
 

Sometimes, you have to stop and ask yourself, "Who am I?"

 
Now I noticed my personality more, I noticed my hobbies more, I noticed what I  look for in a partner more, I noticed what I look for in life and how I want to live my life.
 
I noticed what's more important to me...
 
I noticed who is more important to me...
 
I noticed that my love for God has become deeper...
 
I noticed that I can always count on God...
 
I noticed that I don't really have many true friends...
 
I noticed that some of my family members suck...
 
I noticed that my mom is proud of me...
 
I noticed that I am a little distant with certain people...
 
I noticed that I love and crave women...
 
I noticed that I am not complete...

 

I hope that you do the same thing as I and take some time out to think about who you really are...so when someone new comes into your life you can tell them but most importantly you will know who you are....

 
Love,
Ky

No comments:

Post a Comment