HAPPY
People always say you smile ALL the time...I do smile all the time...But why not?
I have God in my life, great health, great family, great friends, great job, and I made all A's this semester, lol...
Life is Great
My only wish is to bless others...
Life is too short to be sad, miserable and etc, people make mistakes, I make mistakes and will make more but I'm growing and learning...
This holiday think of someone else and make them happy...
Do something that others may not see or know about, donate to an organization or just give someone a phone call to say I love you...
Love makes the world go around...
So tell people you love them while they are still living...
I love everyone and I hope you love me...
Have a Merry Chirstmas and see you on the 29th!
No comments:
Post a Comment