Tuesday, January 20, 2015

All smiles...I deserve it.

All smiles...I deserve it.

 
 
Remember that crush that I had with a straight woman, well I lost interest because she did something that was very distasteful. That's one thing about Tauruses, once you turn us off...We are completely turned OFF lol...There's no way to gain our interest again.
 
However, I met someone and she is just like me...We share the same interest, the same music genres, like the same hobbies, have so much in common that it is crazy, lol.
 
I think this will be funny to see, because I have always wanted to date someone who was just like me.
 
And so far, she is.
 
I really believe that when you pray for someone, God delivers that person at his own time. He already knows our needs and wants. Sometimes we aren't ready to meet the right one, simply because we have not learned how to treat them. I have been all around the world and I haven't met the right one. Hopefully, she is but until then I am just going to enjoy the ride.
 
I had to tell my friend that we never knows who's the right one until they show up.
 
But I do believe that everyone has that soulmate..you may have missed that person by leaving thinking the grass is greener on the other side then having to realize that it's not...
 
Sometimes the grass is greener on your own side, but you didn't take the time to appreciate it...then you lose it...and then you jump from person to person trying to get that grass greener again, lol.
 
It never works...that's why I treat every girl perfect, because once it's over, they can never say I wasn't good to them...I'm a good as catch. I'm very respectable, dedicated, loyal, loving, and many more traits, lol...
 
All smiles and I deserve it.

2 comments:

  1. Everyone deserves to smile! Meeting someone with the same interests as you shouldn't present a problem...but guarantee an all around great time. She may have more interests to share that may open you up as a person. Lesbians always go for what's greener and don't realize what they are leaving behind. You know how it goes," one man's trash, is another man's(womans) lol treasure. Have fun with her.

    ♡P

    ReplyDelete