Spoil Yourself
Do you spoil yourself?
I have a habit...and it's called shopping, lol. I love shopping, online shopping, any type of shopping where you can buy something.
Sometimes when I get bored, I go on Ebay or Amazon and start looking for stuff to buy, lol...
Shopping is my addiction.
But it feels good to be able to spoil yourself!
Why wait on someone else to buy you something when you can buy it yourself?!?
I love spending money on me...
I'm not stuck on materal stuff and I don't praise material stuff
I really believe that when you work so hard you should buy you something when you get paid...
Don't just work to pay bills, life is too short...enjoy it and live it up...
Don't go spend your rent money or car payment, but take a little bit money and buy yourself an outfit or new phone case, hell anything that will make you smile...
WHY?
It's simple...because you deserve it!
No comments:
Post a Comment