I'm someone's older sister.....
I have always been the only child, but now I am a big sister....whoop whoop, thanks to my dad lol
My entire perspective has changed...I have to set good examples and become a better person.
I love talking to my younger sister because I feel like I can tell her EVERYTHING without being judged.
I have talked to her about my current girlfriend and exes and she never once judged me...
I know that she loves me, not because she tells me but because she shows it...
I am looking forward to our sisterhood...She wants nieces and nephews and I do too, lol...
I can't wait to be called auntie....
My actions affect her....my future affects her...my life affects her...and I am conscious of it.
God makes no mistakes so I know he gave her to me for a reason....to love.
I never thought being someone's big sister would make me so happy, but it does...
From the day she entered my life, she has made me smile more and more....
We even look a like, I guess my dad's DNA is mad strong, lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment