Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Pushes Me Harder

So let's start...I went against ALL fear and entered a new relationship!

 
Lol, my life is a movie...Hopefully, a classic.
 
I found someone who makes me better...She pushes me to be better...She pushes me harder in life.
 
I have so many goals in life and to have another person rooting for me...makes life 10 times better.
 
Hopefully, this will be my forever...but only time will tell.
 
I've learned that I tend to control everything in my life...I don't want to control everything. I want God to lead and I follow...I want to try new things and not be afraid of the consequences..I want to live life FREE...and to be FREE...Free to make mistakes, free to love, free to be me...and free to do me.
 
As a Taurus,  I always tend to worry...Just because we are so concerned with our financial well-being and being stable.
 
I have to learn how to relax and enjoy life...and now I have someone to enjoy life with.
 
We already have planned my 1st cruise to Bahamas...and if you know me then you know I have always stated that I will never get on a boat, lol.
 
I really believe that God brought her to me, simply so that I can learn how to live outside the "box"
 
I feel inspired...so expect more blogs...Lol.
 
Love

No comments:

Post a Comment