Small Things....
Sometimes in life, we overact and worry about things that really don't even matter...We have to learn how to only be concerned with our behavior and not worry about other people behaviors.
Sometimes we forget to focus on small things...things that matter the most. Like for me, I like to read and I just realized that I haven't read a new book in a month or so...so guess what, I am going to start back reading...it's the small thing that some people may not get but reading for me is like therapy...it takes my mind off reality and life that I live...it helps me, literally.
So my advice to all my readers is to never stop doing things that you enjoy in life...don't let life stop you from enjoying the small things...
I'm at the point of rebuilding...so sorry that I haven't wrote a blog in awhile...but when you are rebuilding it makes you put your life in perspective...You have to go back and update your life goals and figure out new ways to meet those goals and most importantly be patient with the process...
I'm rebuilding and allowing myself to let go of people that no longer give me what I need...In life, you have to let negative people go because you can't rebuild with them around...You have to do a clean up and not feel bad for your choices....Some people don't deserve to be around you and aren't any good for you...You want to be around people who inspire you and push you to do better. People who truly love you for you..not for who they want you to be...People who know you inside and out. People who look at you as a star even when you don't feel like it. So let those negative people go, block them out of your life. THEY DON'T DESERVE YOU...remember that. :)
I admit I have made so many wrong choices in life, but staying focus in grad school is one of the best decisions that I have made...I'm not allowing anyone to stop me from accomplishing this goal. People come and people go, but your goals last forever...I'm doing this for me. I want this more than anything, just to say I did it..I worked full-time, did an internship, held events, volunteered, and still graduated on the top of the list.
But you must take care of yourself first...so going back to the beginning...you have to take time to do things you enjoy in life no matter how small...reading, traveling, and writing are some of the things that I enjoy...so I must continue to fit it in my schedule...
Small things matter the most...Thanks for reading.
No comments:
Post a Comment