New Chapter
Life is good, in fact life is GREAT...We are giving so many chances to change our lives...When a breakup happens, it leaves you asking, "So what now?" In a relationship, you are living day to day making sure that both of you are okay, making sure that you fulfill your partners needs and etc...Well now, it's just YOU...so everything changes, your decisions only affect you...it no longer affects your ex.
Sounds good right...but before you start thinking just about YOU...make sure you leave your relationship in good GRACE..that you had closure and wish your partner the best of luck in life...Stop all contact and leave in good peace...Rather they cheated, lied, or was disloyal such as my ex...She did all of these things...and I had the choice to hate her but I choose to forgive her and move on...I made the choice to move on because I know that deserve so much more in life...
I prayed about it first and God answered my question...it wasn't the answer that I wanted...but in time, I realized I was in the wrong relationship with the wrong woman...
New chapter is about dedicating yourself to YOU again...Loving all of you...Meeting new people...And making all of your dreams come true...
I'm ready for my new chapter...I know that I have missed out on so much being dedicated and faithful to one person, but now I can just focus and worry about me...
So this is the best part of life...Moving on to the NEW CHAPTER...
God has so much planned for me...I can feel it.
Starting over can be hard. Starting over can be stressful and disappointing. The truth is if you starting over then it must not had been your time. I come to find out that in order for me to truly move on, I had to accept the things I could not change and forgive the actions of my ex. It took a long time but in the end with lots and I mean lots of prayer, and shots of vodka I found my new chapter. Now am married and to me my life is perfect. Trust me its your ex lost. When you reach the top in your new chapter it will be the ex peeping, searching and mad. It will be you smiling, blessed and in love.
ReplyDeleteWell said, and I concur with yours words on being in a relationship where you are not getting your loyalty reciprocated. Once I began to love me enough to let her go I married my forever ~12/27/13~
ReplyDeleteFlectia Jordan
Delete