Answer to our prayers.....
I pray a lot, one of my wishes is to have a partner who will pray with me..But in time, lol..
Now back to the topic...
I pray a lot for my family, friends, neighbors, and co workers-the list goes on...
As I was listening to the new J. Cole's cd "2014 Forest Hills Drive" and there is this one song called, "No Role Modelz."
The reason this song hits home is because I always feel that when I don't accomplish something,
it was something I did wrong...
And I have prayed so many times since my breakup that maybe I could have done something different to save the relationship or maybe I could have been more available so that she wouldn't have cheated...etc etc etc
But this song answered my prayers, J Cole says that you can't save a woman, because she doesn't want to be saved...
It spoke volumes, bc I don't have the power to change someone's ways, only they can do that...
A heavy burden was lifted off my chest...
Now I can move on in peace knowing that I did nothing wrong...
So sometimes step out of your ordinary and try something different..It was a coworker who inspired me to buy J Cole's cd because I usually don't listen to him. But I am so glad that I did, bc it changed my perspective...
So when you pray just know that God answers your prayers in MANY ways...But you have to be open to hear it.
Have a good one :)
No comments:
Post a Comment