Wednesday, April 23, 2014


Why is it so hard to find a good woman????

 

Have you ever asked this question before??? So why is it hard to find a good woman?
 
 Maybe it’s because you are looking too hard.
Have you ever lost something and you looked all over for and still couldn’t find it??? Then one day when you aren’t looking for it, it just pops up!!
 Right that is true when it comes to love…If you are spending all your time looking for it; you won’t find it…So STOP it! Let LOVE POP UP on you when you least expect it…there so many good women out there, trust me there are but each one may not be a good fit for you…so don’t stress it, the right woman will find you….
I love LOVE and I welcome LOVE, but I want my next partner to be so intrigued by me that I don’t have to approach her, hell let her approach me…As a stud (masculine woman), I always think I have to go out and get her…but for once, I’m chilling and letting her approach me. I have always tried the other way and look where it got me, single…LOL. So in life, if your way doesn’t work…then try another way and see the results.  It’s always a good thing to try something new. Live your LIFE with no worries.

 

However, let that good woman find you….Stop LOOKING for HER…Hell, I want to be surprised…

 

Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. I've wondered the same thing for along time... I don't believe in playing with love I believe in that "old fashion love" where nothing or no one can come between what we have established but it seems as if that doesn't exist or at least "she" doesn't ... So while I am patiently waiting I will build my own empire so that when she does come she will know what it is to be with " A real woman"

    ReplyDelete