Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Doesn't it seem like lesbians tend to move fast?!?

As a lesbian, myself, I have done this a lot as well..It seems like the best way to move on is to find another partner...However, it gets old fast...Moving fast causes more drama and etc. It seems like when I did move fast from one relationship to another, I was scared of being alone...I wanted the relationship benefits such as one a partner, company and that romantic love..Also, I wanted to front...Front to my family and friends that I was not alone..However I still was....


I am trying to break the cycle, my last relationship ended in March 2014 and I am casually dating but I want my next woman to be my lifetime partner, my soul mate...No more moving fast into a relationship without knowing the person first.

I have to admit that my last relationship changed me, not into a bitter person but a better person because I know my worth. I am worth having a faithful loving partner....Before I knew my worth but I still dealt with the bull, this time I'm not willing to deal with the bull. I know how to let go and be alone. Don't get me wrong, I still want the relationship benefits and hopefully one day I will be in another relationship but there is no rush...I'm willing to wait...I'm willing to just love me...I'm willing to spend time alone getting to know me better...I'm willing to focus all my attention on ME..

As women, we crave that affection and I'm no different....However, it is time for me to spoil myself with affection....I hope this blog helps someone, because every thing teaches us something-even the things we don't want to admit.

4 comments:

  1. I can totally agree to what your saying jumping into a relationship does brings on many problems due to each of you not fully knowing each other and now im learning this..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right, it's a learning process! Thanks for reading

      Delete
  2. Your welcome I enjoy reading this

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went from a relationship to a much better one. The first ever I'm in love she is my strength, heart, and soul. I don't know if I would have waited she would have been available. Love me some he

    ReplyDelete