Wednesday, April 30, 2014


Do We Fear The Unknown???
I’m the type that loves romantic movies and cries at weddings…I’m the type of person who believes in love and loves LOVE wholeheartedly…However, I am afraid of falling in love…I can love a person but I never fall TOO deep, I never fall in love completely…Why is that??? Because I fear the unknown…I have seen friends and family fall in love and get hurt then it affects them in every shape of form…I don’t want that to happen to me..I don’t want to go into depression, lose everything over a breakup…
I want to bounce back and move on to the next…But it seems like when a person gives their all and fall in love they end up hurting for a long time…
I want to fall in love with someone that I know for a fact won’t do me wrong, she won’t cheat, she won’t be disloyal, and she won’t take advantage of me…and etc…
I want a guarantee that we are in this relationship FOREVER…But guess what? There are no guarantees in life, there are no guarantees that the person you “love” will LOVE you in return… the same way you LOVE them…
So I guess I need to try it for once…and just let it happen and FALL in LOVE…Because maybe…Just maybe…She will be the one and I can have the happy ending for once…
Thanks for reading…

1 comment:

  1. Yes, you have answered your own question. You fear the unknown. But, as you know you can not get what you want in this life by being afraid. Everything we want most times lie on the other side of our fears. One thing that helps me is a strong reliance on my faith. I have faith in God's word when he says if I delight myself in him he will give me the desires of my heart. If I trust him then I am open to whatever he has in store for me and if I'm open I can't be afraid. I have to trust that no matter the outcome that God's got me and won't let me fall and when things don't work out then God prevented me from a situation that wasn't intended for me, but still moving me closer to the one who is out there for me. In the process still preparing myself. Because one thing I've learned is that we tend to ask God to send us the type of people that we, ourselves may not be. We want something perfect or specific and we're neither. Makes sense? I know you're scared...but DO IT ANYWAY...and if it doesn't work out learn from the experience, look forward to the next one, and know that in each maneuver you're moving closer to THE one. ;-) Good luck in love.

    ReplyDelete