Thursday, April 24, 2014


Why is it so hard to be friends with other lesbians?


Like since lesbians are the minority, you would think that lesbians would get along with one another. However, that isn’t the case…It seems like lesbians don’t get along at all…
What could be some of the reasons? We all know that women in general sometimes have a hard time getting along in general. Ask some of your straight friends and I’m sure they will say the same…Some lesbians tend to think there is always a competition with one another or someone wants what they have or who they have…when a lot of time, it is isn’t true…
It’s hard to trust people because we have all been shitted on at one point of time…But don’t let the past ruin a potential good friendship…
I classify myself as a stud and I don’t have many “stud” friends simply because I thought they were messy…they may try to talk to your girl or just be “fake”…these are my past thoughts…I don’t feel that way anymore, because I have learned that the problem was me not giving them a chance to be trusted…Let’s be honest…sometimes we are our own problems…thinking that someone is out to get you…when no one is probably even thinking about you…
I’m learning to trust people and really believe that ALL people are good until proven wrong…So try it as well…We need each other because we have rights that needs to be fought for and we can’t do it alone…Period…we are a family and we need to help each other and not tear each other down…
LOVE one another…because no one is perfect, but God knows that and he still LOVES all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment