Women...All women…The struggles of being a LESBIAN
I love women…all women…a true lesbian…
You can ask any of my friends or exes, I used to have so
much fun turning a “straight” woman out or being a woman’s first lesbian…
But
after my last relationship with a “straight” woman…I look at things differently.
See I caught feelings for my ex and we ended up in a 4 years relationship and
then guess what?!? She decided to live her life as a “straight” woman and
please her religious parents…
It still hurts because I thought she was the one for me…the one made for me…However, she wasn’t…
I keep using quotation marks around the word straight…simply
because most women aren’t straight…they just choose to live a straight
lifestyle…
Years ago, My college professor told the entire class that no one is
born “straight” and I have thought about that statement for years…I have read
books and etc out of curiosity…and I tend to agree…
Straight women flirts with
lesbians simply because of curiosity…they want lesbians to want them and they want attention….however, they don’t want that lifestyle...
I mean who would?!?
We still don’t have equal rights, we
still don’t get the respect that we deserve…but this is US…
I feel bad for “straight” women who choose to ignore that
part of them. Can you imagine living your entire life knowing you want to
try it but scared of the risks…
The risk that you may love it and want
it more and more.
The risks that your family and friends may judge you…
The risks that
your loved ones may turn their backs on you…
Lesbians are the shit…we take society shit and still
overcomeit…
It's a pleasure being yourself…
I wouldn’t trade it for the
world.
God make no mistakes.
Period.
Period.
I enjoyed reading this Ky-sha and I agree for the most part. I know first hand because I knew of my tendencies and "differentness" as a child and honestly, had it not been for the sexual abuse I experienced at the hands of my biological father I don't know if I would have ever dated men. I married a man, had children, all because I wanted to please my mom and live up to other people's standards. When I decided to live my life on my own accord it was the most exhilarating and liberating feeling. I pray for those who live with it but never live in it. Because you're right, God makes no mistakes. Period. Good read.
ReplyDelete