Have you ever had suicidal thoughts?
Like I really believe that most people who have suicidal
thoughts don’t actually go through with it because of the fear of going to
hell.
Sometimes life gets hard and harder and harder…sometimes life offers us disappointments after disappointments…sometimes you look back and all you see is FAILURE.
I will open my life to you…I have never thought about
suicide until now. I don’t want to die but I really don’t want more
disappointments...I have just reached the age of 34 and I really feel like I
haven’t accomplished much.
Life is good though, especially when you believe in Jesus
Christ because you know that every day is a GIFT. He gave up his life for me,
for you and for everyone…How can I be so selfish and want to end my own life?!?
This blog is really good for me, because I already feel much better…My life may be full of disappointments but I’m not here on earth for me…I’m here on earth for God. That’s my purpose in life…to serve God.
I may not be where I want to be in life…but God hasn’t
giving up on me…so therefore, I won’t give up on me either.
I love him…more than I love myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment