The human mind plans the way, but the Lord directs the
steps-Proverbs 16:9
Do you believe in love after love?
Lies after lies…can pull anyone away…Why is it so hard for
people to tell the truth and be honest?
Is there a such thing as an honest relationship? Or is it
all a fairy-tale that we will ALL have a happy ending?
All my life, I have wanted an honest relationship where
there are no lies, no secrets, no betrayal…
I had to ask myself, am I the problem? Do I make it hard for
people to be honest with me???
After thinking about this for some time…I found the answer…It’s
not me, it’s them…There’s no need to lower my standards just because majority
of people can’t meet my standards…it only means that they aren’t for me…
God knows who I deserve and who deserves me… and whomever
that person is she won’t lie to me, there will be no secrets or betrayal…
Maybe I have already met her, but time will always tell…
In the meantime, I will just continue to be me and be honest
and see where it gets me…
I’m allowing God to direct my steps and he is the driver…I’m
just the passenger who is trusting him to make the right turns.
Your exactly right! You shouldn't lower your standards because some people aren't mentally matured enough where they can handle keeping it real. I haven't met that person either or maybe I did and was hurt by past relationships of the lies and the betrayal and I've missed out.
ReplyDeleteWhen lies are told trust runs out the window like a steady breeze. You don't loose it all at once but it oozes out and soon there is no cool air to keep you comfortable
ReplyDelete