Learning to Open Yourself Completely...
Sometimes when we meet new people...we give them a preview of us.
We share a little of this..a little of that...
We allow them to witness our good sides....
However, we keep so much of ourselves away from them...We don't share everything with them...
Some people believe you shouldn't allow others access to ALL of YOU...
I've been thinking, how can you fall in love with someone if you haven't even opened yourself completely to them???
How can someone fall in love with you when you haven't giving them ALL of You????
It's impossible....Stop being ashamed of your past...and who you are.
Embrace your flaws....
You want a person to love all of you...so open yourself up to them...let them in...share your secerts..share your past.
Invite them in...
It's been a long time since I have invited someone into my life completely...allowing her to know ALL of me...
I must admit I have stopped letting people in because of fear...fear that I will be judged and looked at differently...
But honestly, if they do look at me different...do I really want them in my life???
Never give up on love or you....try something different next go around and open yourself completely.
No comments:
Post a Comment