Monday, February 9, 2015

GRAMMY

GRAMMY

After watching the Grammy 2015, I realized that I have been pretty slack lately...Worrying and focusing on the wrong things...
I still have so much to do...
I have so many goals to complete...
Getting right with God is my top priority...
Then building a stronger relationship with my family and friends
 
I have neglected these people due to focusing on women...Lord knows, I love women lol.
 
Watching the Grammy and seeing people win made me want to win as well.
 
I don't want a grammy, but I want to feel accomplished and I don't so far, so I have so much to do in order to succeed.
 
I am ready to become a champion...
 
I want my kids to see me win in life
 
I want my mother to be proud of me
 
I want to grow old knowing that I lived my life and made a difference in someone's life
 
I love the art of being a social worker, I love the art of helping others...I love motivating my peers because some of them look up to me.
 
I have been successful, from growing up in the hood, graduating from high school on time with a good GPA, earning two college degrees and making a name for myself.
 
But I'm not done yet.
 
I want to continue to push people and let them know that they environment is just that...their environment...You can do anything you want...
 
I put this on everything, in 9th grade I was on my way to getting expelled from high school for good...I only had one more mistake to make before I would get kicked out of school. I went to summer school in 9th grade not because of my grades but because of my behavior and multiple suspensions which led to an attendance issue...it was 10th grade, my english teacher Mrs. Cloud ( I still remember her today) told me that she see so much more in me and that I could do it...just her words alone caused me to change completely, I stopped fighting, skipping school, hanging with the wrong crowd, and being disobedient...I became a totally different person...So trust me, you can always change for good but you just gotta believe in YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment